Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ten Things I'm Tired Of

1) My job: Specifically, not knowing what I want to do with my life and feeling like it’s currently being wasted at my job.

2) Homeownership: Specifically, paying the bills and fixing things that are broken.

3) Driving: Specifically, traffic and knowing that my car is slowly becoming useless.

4) My neighborhood: Specifically, the two houses on my block occupied by thieves and dealers who disrespect women and don’t give a crap about anything.

5) Celebrities: Specifically, the people who spend more time being concerned about celebrities than they do on their own life. And celebrities who think their opinion matters more than others in regard to politics, religion, sex, etc.

6) Julia Carson.

7) Cartoons that aren’t funny: Specifically, Ziggy.

8) Having to trim my nails: What a waste of time.

9) Hypocrites.

10) Top Ten Lists.

4 comments:

Luke Beecham said...

Yeah, I'm there...

Interestingly enough I feel the same way and blogged about it as well. Hmmm...perhaps something in the aire?

Wanna start a revolution?

Arthur said...

I've always wanted to be part of a revolution.

Anonymous said...

Viva la revolution! I have been thinking about doing this for some time. The only problem is, now they are on to us because of this public blog. Dangit! I'm sure that last nights events have made you much less scared of our neighborhood. I was just happy that my tires weren't slashed and windows busted when I woke up this morning.

Arthur said...

Yeah, when I went home the cops were back on Reisner talking to some family. I don't know what the heck was going on last night.