Monday, October 16, 2006

8utth01e69?

This is disturbing and yet hilarious, so I thought I'd share. To protect the innocent, I won't tell you where I work. I'm assuming the chances of this person ever reading my blog are fairly slim. And I don't know their name.

I was just informed that one of our sales guys had to get into a client's account for some reason. In order for this sales person to get into the account, he needed his client's username and password. I don't know the username, but the client's password was "butthole69."

This is disturbing, until you try to imagine the conversation that took place in order to garner this information. Then it becomes hilarious.

I would list a few possible conversations for you, but it would probably be inappropriate and I'm sure you can come up with your own. There's plenty of material here for you.

Just remember that no matter how secret you think your password may be, there is sure to come a time when you'll have to share it with someone. And that someone will more than likely share it with his entire office. And someone in that office will more than likely have a blog. And that blog will more than likely contain a post that shares your password with the entire world. That is all.

No comments: