Friday, January 19, 2007

Go COLTS!: "Git 'er Dun-gy"

Well, the time has come. This will be my last post until after the game Sunday. I am so excited for this game, it's unbelievable. I'm all nervous and giddy. I can't wait.

There's nothing left to be said about the game. Hopefully it's a good one. Win or lose, I'm proud to be a Colts fan right now, so I guess that's what really matters. I keep thinking about the days when "Colts" stood for: Count On Losing This Sunday. Now we can be proud, proudly showing our pridely pride. It's amazing to see how excited this whole city is right now. I wish my brother could be here to see this (you too Ange).

So, enjoy this time, Indianapolis. It doesn't come around often. I hope we make it to the Super Bowl as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to forget how much fun it's been getting to this point. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. GO COLTS!!!


*Colts things to check out:

Rally in the Alley: Colts Rally downtown from 5:00-6:30.

The Polian Corner: Read about the Colts from someone who really knows what he's talking about.

Trash Talk: Read what's being said in Boston.

City of Blue: Colts Fan Blog from Indystar. Read how excited everyone in Indy is and what we're up to.

No comments: