Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mr. Silent Strikes Again

Back in June, I did a post about a guy who decided he wanted to be a super hero. He calls himself Mr. Silent, and he is a defender of the helpless in Indianapolis. I really don't have a whole lot more to say about him, but thanks to Phil I've discovered that he has a MySpace Page. That's pretty sweet. Below is an interview that Mr. Silent had with Fox News. It is my goal to meet Mr. Silent on the streets of Indianapolis. I'm a big fan now. Here is the original post I did. It explains what super hero I would be.

3 comments:

Luke Beecham said...

Dude, this is sweet! I'd love to meet him. Perhaps we should all come up with super-hero alter-egos and roam the Westside?

Arthur said...

Yeah, but we'd probably just fit right in. People would be like, "There goes a group of guys wearing capes and masks. Oh well."

Unknown said...

What the heck!? Is this for real? I feel like I'm watching V for Vendetta!