Monday, November 13, 2006

I Need a Host!

Dangit! Well, after uploading the buttrocket videos, I received the following message from Photobucket on Sunday:

"Unfortunately your account has been banned because it violated our terms of service. These terms apply to both free and premium accounts.

Admin"


And when I checked my blog, I was upset to find that the videos no longer work. So, until I can find a place willing to host these videos, you'll have to imagine how glorious it was. At least I've got that screenshot to give you an idea.

I'm pretty upset about this though. I mean, those videos aren't that bad, are they? And that last one is hosted by YouTube, they don't seem to have a problem with it. What the heck? I just need my own website. Dangit. I'm depressed now. You can probably expect a dejected post from me later about how I don't like my job and am frustrated about what I've accomplished in life. All because they took down the stupid videos.

UPDATE: I've uploaded the one on YouTube that hasn't been banned yet. I give it about a day and a half.

No comments: