Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MySpam #6: Sleep Soundly and Awake Rested

I got another interesting email in my spam box today. There's really only one line that had me cracking up at first, but the whole thing is pretty funny. It really needs no explanation, but we'll break it down anyways. The subject line was, "sleep soundly and awake rested." Probably for people struggling with sleep, right? Think again:

"It is a fact that we are going to grow old,
but we needn't grow old the way our relatives have:
frail, fatigued, depressed, possibly confused,
and definitely afraid to risk going outside, because we could end up falling on the ground
and breaking a bone, or worse.


Now, there's HGH Life:

More Info Here

thanks for looking
Richeson Rachael"


First off, I'll start at the end, as I find it interesting that her first name is Richeson and last name is Rachael. Actually, Richeson is probably a guy's name, but I wouldn't know as I've never seen it before.

I love the description of getting old here. Especially how old people are "definitely afraid to risk going outside." I mean, isn't that really every old person's biggest fear? It's such a huge risk to even get out of bed when you reach a certain age.

Okay, that's all I have on this one. It's funny without having to look too deeply into it. Here's a link to the rest of MySpam.

List of MySpam

No comments: