Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter Title Released

J.K. Rowling has finally released the title of the new Harry Potter book. You can figure it out through a series of clues on her website (not really clues, more like random clicking around on the screen), or I will tell you at the bottom of this post. I don't want to ruin it for those who want to figure it out on their own. This normally isn't something I'd write about, except that I'm now a Harry Potter fan and looking forward to the last book.

Do not read any further if you want to figure this out on your own. Just go to www.jkrowling.com.

The title of the new book is......."Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

What? I don't like it. Sorry, but that just doesn't do it for me. It should have been, "Harry Potter Rules!" or "Harry Potter and the Day He Finally Released a Can of Wizard Whoop-Ass." Oh well. I'm sure the book is still awesome.

No comments: