Saturday, November 20, 2004

Motown Madness

I'm sure by now everyone has heard about the Pacers-Pistons brawl. I won't bore you with details, because it's all over Sports Center, and eventually we'll hear enough of this to make us all sick. Check the links at the bottom of the post for commentary.

I am already sick. Just watching the highlights is disgusting. I can't believe people act like that. Being a HUGE Pacers fan, I realize that I am extremely biased. I'm also an Artest fan, although I admit that he often seems mentally unstable, and was not justified in his actions. He's definitely an idiot for what he did and I'm sure he'll be punished.

But I'm even more disgusted with the fans of Detroit. I mean, that is just sick what they did. What kind of sick bastard throws beer, chairs, clothing, cups, bottles, and sucker punches at the players they pay to come see? Anyways, I can't really go into it all right now. I'm pretty upset.

I don't know what the NBA is going to do. I just hate that it happened to the Pacers. Hopefully this will ignite Indianapolis fans into being the loudest and toughest crowd to play against...with class.

Next time Pacers and Pistons meet? Christmas Day, here in Indy. Gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

Articles on Pacers-Pistons Brawl:
Associated Press
Local Sportswriter: Bob Kravitz-Indianapolis
Local Sportswriter: Mark Montieth-Indianapolis
Local Sportswriters: M. M. and S. S.-Indianapolis
Mark Stein-ESPN
Local Sportswriters:M.L. Elrick and Shawn Windsor-Detroit
Local Sportswriter: Michael Rosenberg-Detroit
PACER FANS SHOW SUPPORT


No comments: