Friday, November 19, 2004

Boredom, Buddies, and Beer

I was bored off of my butt at work today, when the phone buzzed. An old buddy of mine called out of the blue to see if I wanted to grab a bite for brunch. Boy was I excited.

I hadn't seen him in a long time, so i was becstatic(what?). My buddy and I, we'll just call him Busty, went to Blimpies to bring home a subbbb. Then we bustled over to Busty's place and met up with his brother, BRyan.

The three of us began to bring back old memories, and bit our subs as well. After we were done, Busty brought back some home made beer. It was called Mr.Beer. It was a pale ale, and not half bad.

So then we got buzzed off of Mr.Beer and subbbbs before heading back to our boring lives. They to work, me to blog.

There's something special about drinking beer with old buddies. Especially with good subbbbs. And especially if it's homemade beer. And especially if you have to go back to work afterwards.

Learn how to make your own beer.

No comments: