Friday, August 18, 2006

Save the right template!

Holy Shat! Man, I'm ticked right now. I've spent forever trying to rebuild my template. I was messing around with stuff and thought I had saved a backup copy, but it was a backup of the wrong blog. So when I screwed up and tried to start over, I had the wrong template. So I just finished and I think it's all back to normal. If you find anything odd (browse through the archives if you have time), please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. I thnk I also might consider just getting my own website. If you have any thoughts/suggestions, that'd be great.

On a different note, our good friend Joel is back to blogging. He moved to Texas and will be updating us on his adventures. Be sure to check him out at http://joeliver.blogspot.com. I'm also adding him to the blogs on the sidebar for future reference.

Joel's Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laud to thee for the publicity. You have rightfully earned yourself an honored spot on my blog. Carry on.