Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Changing back to Blogger Comments from Haloscan

Well, I've decided to go back to using the blogger comments instead of Haloscan. Blogger has improved a lot since I started and for reasons that you probably don't care about, I decided to switch back. It's fun messing around with my template, but I'm such a novice that it gets frustrating and I'm really slow. But I think my meager hacking skills did the job. The only downside is that now you can't see any comments from the old Haloscan stuff. That sucks and I'm going to search around to see if there is a way to copy them over. If you know of a way, please let me know.

I think I'm done tinkering with the template for a while. But it's so dang fun. I came across some good websites for doing blogging improvements and stuff. I'll leave the links below. They're worth checking out. If you blog. If you don't, then you should start. Because if you have time to be reading this, that means you have time to be doing it yourself. So, why not? Phil? And let me know when you do so I follow along. It's fun. Okay, that's my lame techy update. Uber-noob.


Weblog Usability
Quick Online Tips

I'll add more as I come across them. Please add yours too.

No comments: