Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I love Ping Pong

Table Tennis (or Ping Pong to the layperson) is definitely one of my favorite sports to play. We have a table here at work, and I recently found a guy willing to hit around with me a bit. Another great way for me to spend my time at work.

I wish ping pong were more popular. It's a ton of fun to watch, and if I remember, I'll put this crazy clip of a Chinese guy doing cartwheels while he plays. There should be more ping pong on TV. It's definitely more exciting to watch than say, bowling. I'm not asking for the same kind of coverage that MLB, NBA, and NFL games get. But it should be up there with tennis, bowling, pool, poker, and Suzanne Summers' age-defying cream.

Oh well, I'll still love it. Here's a video from that eBaum's World that's a mix between the Matrix and ping pong.
Matrix Ping Pong

No comments: