Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"Helly Belly?"

I forgot to mention something else we did this weekend. We were hanging out at the bachelor pad, and I think Caleb had these new Jelly Bellies. I guess they're called, "Harry Potter's Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean."


Now when they say they have every flavor bean, they aren't kidding. There are the traditional flavors like; cherry, blueberry, green apple, lemon drop, watermelon and buttered popcorn. Buttered popcorn flavored used to be my least favorite. It's disgusting. But as crazy as it sounds, this new release has flavors like; black pepper, spinach, grass (no not that kind), dirt, ear wax, sardine, booger, and vomit. If you don't believe me, check it out here.


I only got to try the dirt and the spinach. I've had real dirt before, you know, "God made dirt, so dirt don't hurt." This stuff comes pretty close. The worst that I tried was a spaghetti flavor. Yuck. But I never got to try sardine, booger, ear wax, or vomit. They also had a soap flavor that was kind of refreshing, like getting your mouth washed out with soap. I'm amazed that they can market and sell these things. It definitely works though, cause I want to get a box of my own and try out all the flavors.

No comments: