Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Colts Return Home for Parade and Rally


(photo from IndyStar)

Thousands of fans swarmed downtown yesterday afternoon to show support for their Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts. The Colts scheduled a parade through downtown Indy, followed by a rally in the RCA Dome. It was dang cold, people had to wait for hours just to catch a glimpse of the players, but it was well worth the pain. At least, that's what I heard.

Unfortunately, I had to work all day (a crime in itself) and didn't get home in time to participate. I'm so jealous. It sounds like the rally was just a huge love-fest between players and fans. Players saying, "Thank you to the greatest fans in the world!" and fans saying, "No, thank you!" Dang, I wish I could've been there. I've got the whole thing on tape and plan to watch it this afternoon.

So since I couldn't be there to say thank you..."THANK YOU!" to all the Colts players and staff. I know how much you appreciate me and how often you read this blog, and I just wanted you to know that I'm equally grateful to you and congratulations on a well deserved Super Bowl win. GO COLTS!

No comments: