Monday, November 05, 2007

The 2007 Patriots Are The Best Football Team Ever

Yep. That's what we're going to have to listen to for the next 10 weeks or so. Last night, on November 4, 2007, the Patriots came back to beat the Colts 24-20. They still have a long way to go, but it's quite possible that the Pats will go undefeated. Man, that makes me sick.

The Colts were the better team last night. From what I saw, I bet they'd win that game 8 times out of 10. We just couldn't get enough points on the board when we had a chance to score. Whatever, I'm not going to get into details. I'm just sick about it. We freaking had that game.

And Tom Brady is not as good as Peyton Manning. That's why it sucks that he's more than likely going to break the TD record. Brady just throws up sloppy bombs for Moss to go up and grab. That's all Moss. I can't stand Brady.

But I hate Belichick even more. Did you see how he just brushed by Dungy at the end, instead of congratulating him on a game well played? What a classless waste of "football genius."

I don't know what else to say. I'm sick that we let that one get away. You know how I feel? This right here is exactly how I feel.



In the infamous words of Dennis Green, "They are who we thought they were."

8 comments:

Chris said...

Somehow when we went into half time ahead, I just had this sick feeling we were going to lose... It seems like if we are ahead at the half the Colts just don't play quite as well for some reason.

If Dungy were a fat dirty bastage like belichick he would have popped him in the eye and made us all happy for being a poor sport yssup a-hole and not even properly shaking his hand. Not gonna look me in the eye? Fine, now you *can't* look *anyone* in the eye. Pow!

Brian said...

Don't I wish. It's funny how all the analysts are saying how much better a team the Patriots are when we were up 20 - 10 for a good part of the game. How is a team that was down most of the game so much better than us? I don't get their logic.

I hate saying that if we had Harrison or Gonzales we would've won, because I firmly believe 1 player does not make a team, but I do believe that if Harrison was in it would've given us that edge we needed in that last drive.

I can't wait to slaughter the Pats in the playoffs. I will have a smile on my face for approximately 3 weeks after we beat them. And then I'll have this dreamy sort of grin on my face for another 2 or 3 years. And then I'll have a gleam in my eye until the day that I die.

Dr.John said...

They beat you. Get over it.

Arthur said...

What's the fun of a good rivalry if you're already over it by the next day? I plan to be upset over this for years to come. Then I'll be reminded of it again every time we play the Patriots and get upset again. Then I'll be that much happier when we beat them. And the cycle will continue. Getting over it would be the worst thing to do.

Brian said...

I don't understand what you mean by 'get over it'. Did you not read my post?

"...I can't wait to slaughter the Pats in the playoffs..."

I'm talking about the playoffs, not last Sunday's game.

Lori's Minute said...

Wow...I did not know so many people disliked Bellchick (funny post on his name by the way). I was disgusted with the whole secret taping of the other teams signals...they should be benched for the rest of the season!

I have always liked Tony Dungy and Peyton was hilarious on SNL.

I remember when we lost to Denver in the Super Bowl, it took us a month to even talk about it and to this day we cannot watch the video of it.

Arthur said...

Ah, you must be a Green Bay fan. Yes, the Patriots are not very well liked in this part of the country. And specifically, Belichick. I can only hope that by reading this, I have made someone else hate him. I can think of no greater pleasure.

Anonymous said...

After watching the re-play on the NFL network... During the famous loveless handshake between the coaches you hear Belichick say... "good game" under his breath with a very brief handshake) then Dungy says... "you have a great team" and then Belichick proceeds to roll his eyes and walk away. Wow, he has class... Blah!