Monday, April 06, 2009

Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat

I know I haven't done a real post in a while, and today will be more of the same. Just came across this Keyboard Cat, and it's cracking me up. It meshes some of our favorite fail videos with a keyboard cat. Awesome. The tune has been in my head since I first saw these over the weekend. It's weird at first, but you'll get the idea. So funny. I'm listing all the ones I laughed at. Hopefully there will be more in the next few weeks. Enjoy!


























And here's the original video just for kicks:

3 comments:

jonathan said...

my sides are hurting...thanks for this.

Brian said...

I've never seen the cool cat before. The cool cat was about this funny the first time I watched him:

|---------0----------|

But after each video he kept getting funnier until he was this funny:

|-----------------0--|

The best video was the dude who double-fell on the treadmill. That's the best thing I've ever seen.

Also, I love how the cool cat abruptly lifts off the keyboard after the last note.

Clara said...

How is that video soo freaking funny? My favorite was the guy who fell in the pool, "Why didn't you help me? I almost drowned". hilarious!