Friday, November 10, 2006

Mr. Butt Rocket Shooter Guy

I realize my blog can be immature. Quite often. Today will be no exception. I make no apologies.

I've been wanting to post this for a long time now, but wasn't quite sure how to present it. We have footage of a good friend of mine shooting a bottle rocket out of his butt. It is, how do I put this...amazing. If anyone has video editing software, I would love to put this in slow motion. And get some still shots. The second video is a five-shooter. Until someone can find a better way to get pictures from this, I've included a screen shot at the end that really captures the moment.

It's also been brought to my attention that one of these videos has already been flagged as inappropriate by YouTube and is no longer available. So I put them on Photobucket. Please watch these now, because I have no idea how long they'll be here. I've also added another disastrous one at the end. Good stuff.

After viewing the videos you can read Life in the Shadows very own "Real Men of Genius" tribute to the Butt Rocket Shooter Guy. In case you don't know how to read those, the stuff (in parenthesis) has to be sung. Nobody ever comments on this blog, but I encourage all of you to come up with your own verses and we could have an ultimate song. Then maybe Brian can record it for us and I'll post that too. Anyways, enjoy!







Mr. Butt-Rocket Shooter Guy

Life in the Shadows Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real Men of Genius)

Today, we salute you, Mr. Butt-Rocket Shooter Guy
(Mr. Butt-Rocket Shooter Guy)
Just when we think nothing could be funnier than a man’s hairy hind end,
You go and use your crack as a launching pad.
(3-2-1 Liftoff)
You put up with ridiculous amounts of pain and agony,
Just so your friends can have a few laughs.
(Ooh, I think I singed a butt hair!)
Is that a Moon Traveler? With report?
(Dingleberry)
Who cares? Cause it’s damn funny.
(Don’t clench your cheeks)
So, crack open an ice cold Stroh’s, you righteous ramrod,
because you put the in ass in disaster.

(Mr. Butt-Rocket Shooter Guy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch.. I'm crying from laughing so hard.. Brilliance. Sheer brilliance.

Chris said...

O_O!!!!!!!

I'm...

I....


Wow....

Jesse said...

Tears are streaming down my face. Not only are the video's awesome, but the stroh's song is epic.

Well done.

Arthur said...

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm convinced that we need to put the song to music and perhaps do a video. At least, that's the dream.